Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On The Twelth Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me...



TWELVE DRAGONFLIES A FLUTTERING!


The dragonfly is the most current motif addition to the Saint collection.


I named our dragonfly "Qi" (pronounce chi). Qi is a symbol of enlightment.


I am anxious about the idea of being enlightened in some way, shape or form. I am eager to evolve and develop as a person. I realize sometimes this takes discipline of my own and most of the time it takes a lot of patience!


I am captured by the elegance and gracefulness of dragonflies. I wanted to translate that feeling of grace into each piece in the collection. I love the way the dragonfly sits so delicately on the sides of faceted stones and even mabe pearls. I feel as though my interpretation of a dragonfly into jewelry is one that is very feminine but yet extremely tailored and wearable for every day occasions.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment