Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On The Fifth Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me...


DIAMOND HOPPING FROGS!
A little love and friendship in your life is ALWAYS a good thing, which is why I created Otis. Otis is my little froggy friend that carries all his love around in his heart shaped backpack. Otis is always there for us when we need some love.
Otis' meaning came to fruition one lonely Saturday evening while I was working away in my office. I thought I would take a break from my work and for no apparent reason, I just opened up the front door to my house. I happened to look down onto the walkway and there in front of me was an enormous frog! WOW! HELLO! If this isn't a sign, then I don't know what is! I held onto my encounter with the frog and, just knew it was a sign that love was coming my way in the near future. Sure enough, six months later I met my future husband for the first time. I knew when I saw that big old froggy that something great was going to happen.
Otis Diamond Barbarilla Frog Bracelet.
Made by hand in the United States. Copyright 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment