Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Jewelry Season!


December is a very fun time of year to be in the jewelry business!


People are excited about wearing their jewelry because there are so many holiday parties and festivities that call for "bonus accessorizing!" It is fun to see women wearing their "better jewelry" and truly enjoying being "glammed up!" You can tell women all around us are feeling good and loving the way they look and feel in their winter wardrobe and amazing jewelry! It is exciting to watch spouses hem haw over certain pieces, deciding which one(s) will make the perfect gift. I take great pleasure in hearing about womens special pieces and how they came about owning them and what impact they have made on their lives. BELIEVE ME- jewelry really does make a personal impact!


I even find myself wearing more special pieces lately - pieces that I haven't worn in quite some time. I am home with my two tots and always have on some sort of Saint (it is just in the blood) - but lately I have really enjoyed wearing some styles that are more custom and festive. Gosh! It is really fun!! :) I don't have the time that I used to, to tinker in my personal jewelry box - so this morning while my son Jack was napping, I attempted to do so w/ my precious Lily monitoring every move I made. Well, it was a successful project because I was able to pull together some wonderful charms that have such personal sentiment and just slide them all together onto a simple chain. The impact was awesome. I love the charms and loved that I was able to wear them all together. It was artsy and sparkly and festive! The necklace then proceeded to make me feel happy and artsy and festive and even sparkly!!


Being able to accessorize is a wonderful part of fashion for everyone. Pulling together your jewelry and other accessories with what you are wearing to visually express the personal side of yourself is such an exciting opportunity that we all have. As our body language is mostly unconscience, the conscience choices we make with our accessories have the ability to tell outsiders much about ourselves. This is a wonderful time of year to pull out our amazing jewelry and tell everyone we are happy and merry and ready to have some fun!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]





No comments:

Post a Comment