Friday, December 18, 2009

On The Sixth Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me...


BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN BLOSSOMS!
Created in the late 1990's, the blossom motif was inspired by my time spent studying design in Paris. I named the blossom collection after the Tuilleries Garden which is situated not so distant from the Musee d'orsay and the Place de la Concorde. It seemed to be a spot in Paris that my friends and I kept passing through. We spent a lot time in the Tuilleries Garden visiting with each other and watching the local Parisan's go about their day. The collection is symbolic of new found friendship, laughter and growth.
Tuilleries Blossom Earring.
Sterling silver and 18k gold.
Made by hand in the United States. Copyright 2009.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment