Wednesday, December 9, 2009

On The Second Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me...




A TWO TURTLE BRACELET!


The turtle motif was launched in the early part of the millenium with the idea of relaxation and enjoyment in mind. I named my turtle "Sheldon" and suggested that we all draw on him as a reminder to slow down and enjoy life. I love to tell the story about my grandfather telling us that "you only have so many heart beats." The question is how are you going to use them? Are you going to use them creating happy memories and enjoying your time and experiences or are you going to use them in a stressful manner that leaves you uptight? It reminds me of the expression "Whatever!" I cherish the memory of my grandfather. He always exuded a wonderful peacefulness and he had the lightest blue eyes that reflected a wonderful twinkle.

Sir Sheldon Honor Silver Bracelet.
All made by hand in the United States. Copyright 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Claire! Congratulations on your collections. You have some beautiful designs! I enjoyed looking!!

    ReplyDelete