Monday, December 21, 2009

On The Ninth Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me...


NINE PIGGIES "OINKING!!"
How charming can a pig be? Well, if she is covered with sweet smelling daisies she can't be all bad! I named my little hunky, chunky pig "Daisy." When I think of pigs my mind drifts back to the paper mache piggy bank that my parents brought me back from Mexico when I was a little girl. It was painted peacock blue and had swirls of painted patterns and flowers all over it. The opening on her belly was plugged with a big round piece of cork. I am sure that jogs some of your own memories.
Daisy is a symbol of prosperity. She is a reminder to save a little for a rainy day! Then when something comes along that catches you off gaurd (like a sterling silver pig named "Daisy") you will be able to treat yourself! :)
Featured today is the Small Daisy Pig Bracelet with a lobster claw closure. It is made of sterling silver and 18k gold. The bracelet is made by hand in the United States. Copyright 2009.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]



No comments:

Post a Comment