Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On The Eleventh Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me...





ELEVEN CROSSES IN SPLENDOR!!






Have you ever researched how many different kinds of crosses there are? You would be astounded! I knew I was in over my head when my niece did a report on Ethiopian crosses and showed me hundreds of different designs.






I like to think that the Casa Cross (Copyright 2009), which is the cross that Saint is most well known for is my most favorite contribution to the world of crosses. I created the Casa Cross design when I first moved to Arizona. I was so excited to be living in the desert and the inspiration was abundant! I was in the beginning stages of developing my own collection and building a new life for myself. The Casa Cross always reminds me of new beginnings, my new home and my renewed spirit.









Casa Cross Pendant



Sterling Silver



Made by hand in the United States. Copyrigth 2009.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]



No comments:

Post a Comment