Friday, December 18, 2009

On The Seventh Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me...

AN ANGEL HEART BRACELET!

An amulet of sorts, Annabelle was created to be a tangible symbol of protection. I wear my angel whenever I am feeling I need a little "back up."

She was around my neck when my mother and I participated (and finished) the Race for the Cure 3-Day walk. I wore Annabelle for both of my childrens ultrasounds. I like to wear Annabelle when I fly. I wear Annabelle whenever I am feeling uncertain or going through a difficult time.

When I look at Annabelle I am reminded that I do have someone watching, gaurding and protecting me.

Forever Heart Angel Bracelet

Sterling silver and 18k gold

Made by hand in the United States. Copyright 2009

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice bracelets.I like the design.The quality seems to be good.It will be a very fine Christmas gift.I will surely buy this for my wife.

    I must appreciate you people for bringing such marvellous designs into the market.

    ReplyDelete