Thursday, February 18, 2010

Excitement is Contagious!


It was so exciting to watch Shaun White have so much fun during his turn on the half pipe during last nights Olympic Games. Watching Shaun react so estatically to his win was the highlight of my day. Enjoying his infectious smile and laughter while observing his screaming, cheering and waving arms made me all the more excited for the back to back Olympic Gold Metalist. Even more so, just watching this "uber-exuberant " snowboarder made me feel like a kid again. It was fun!
So many times when I watch sports the athletes are understandably so serious and you forget about the fun side of these games. I realize they need to "lock in" and concentrate on performing to the best of their abilities - but it sure is fun when you see an athlete physically happy and excited about their sport - like they really love what they do and they are really enjoying it.
I saw that last night in Shaun White and it was such a treat (and so whas finally getting to see the Double McTwist 1260)!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]



No comments:

Post a Comment