Saturday, October 10, 2009

Statement Ring


If I were to choose one piece of jewelry to invest in this fall it would have to be a statement ring. I realize that statement necklaces and bracelets are "oh so of the moment" for this fall season - but - I would put my money into a gorgeous over- sized ring. Be it in all metal or with a chunky gemstone, the statement ring is where my heart falls. I love the look of a big, obnoxiously loud ring on the hand. I think it looks fabulous to wear an amazing statement ring with absolutely no other jewelry - to me that is a very bold and strong fashion look. However it is fun to be more artsy and combine that chunky ring with a bunch of bracelets or a strong looking necklace. Which ever way you choose, you can't go wrong with a statement ring. I think it is such a great purchase because it will almost always go well with jeans, cocktail, formal or career clothing. It is a wonderful signature item that people will relate to you. Our hands are such an important part of the way we communicate, adding a statement ring to your hand can create a wonderful story.

Saint By Sarah Jane has a wide assortment of statement rings in sterling and 18k gold and gemstones. Please take a moment and view our assortment at http://www.saintbysarahjane.com/Store/FilterCategory/Jewelry_Type/Rings?FilterBy=&PriceRange=&SortBy=&Page=ALL

This blog features the Saint By Sarah Jane Large Trenza Ring with Lemon Citrine Gemstone. It retails for $995. I think we have some good specials on our website at the moment so check it out and if you can't find them, then please e mail us directly and we will be able to tell you what they are. Thanks!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Saint, for the useful information! I think one of the most beautiful yet realistic types of jewelry is statement ring.

    Thanks.

    -----------
    Journey Ring

    ReplyDelete