Saturday, November 20, 2010

What I Like

I like smiles. I like crocodile tears. I like Eskimo kisses. I like the pitter patter of rain on the roof. I like the sound of football on in the background and the smell of popcorn. I like jeans. I like cowboy boots. I like watching plants grow and bloom. I like watching children grow and bloom even more! I like the sound of my feet crunching on the rocks when I hike a trail alone. I like the sense of accomplishment. I like a stunning ring. I like grilling outside on the weekends. I like turtles. I like doing something the right way. I like making others feel special. I like every single color there is and ever will be. I like honesty. I like courage. I like empathy. I like love. I like aging. I like crosses. I like having experience. I like being strong. I like time for prayer and thanks. I like cotton sweats. I like flip flops. I like a good pair of earrings. I like going out for ice cream. I like cuff bracelets best. I like athletics. I like the desert. I like Sunday drives.

No comments:

Post a Comment