Monday, May 31, 2010

Lost and Found


Like myself, most people that I converse with seem to have the belief that everything does happen for a reason. Then...there are those that do not have that philosophy. I feel that I have made a genuine attempt at looking beyond this "universal law" but I come back to it time and time again.


I have been dealing with some inner demons the last couple of months. In the process I just didn't want to accept that "everything happens for a reason." Not this time.


The idea of working on finding some sort of peace about things or at least some understanding has not been my focus. Rather, I have been fighting it and fighting it. Feeling the need to be strong and charge foward have consumed my thinking almost daily. There are some things you can not fix - at least not on your terms, which is usually part of the equation.


I have finally decided that it is time to throw it to wind.


Let it go. Change my focus.


Be good. Be kind and giving. Be loving. Be hopeful. Mostly, be trusting.


I am finally heading towards peace. I am letting go. It is time to make a conscience effort to live my life for each day - now. Not for what could of been or what might be.


Having made this "revelation" I am already healing. My heart is already starting to warm almost as if it had been hiding from me(I really can't blame it). Once I made the decision to let go of my pain, my heart immediately came back to me. An indescribable feeling.
Featured: Sheldon Turtle Drop Earring in 18k gold and sterling silver w/ diamond accent
All designs copyright Saint, Inc. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment