Thursday, April 8, 2010

What Do Jewelry, Mint Julep and Effortless Style All Have in Common?


The understatement and sophistication of woven patterns has always been a strong draw for me. Woven patterns are a relaxed and timeless asset. I think of woven pieces as I would a great pair of jeans. Saints woven cuffs, earrings, pendants and rings are essential accessories.

For summer, silver wovens are the essence of casual chic. There is no better way to make your shorts, sundresses and flip flops become more style provoking.

As with all Saint collections, our Julep woven collections are all completely handcarved in wax and handmade in the United States. Skilled artisans carve these laboriously time staking patterns.
The Julep woven pattern is inspired by the woven cane chairs my grandma and grandpa used to relax on their porch while my cousin and I would play in the grass. Occasionally, they would be relaxing with a mint julep in the late afternoon while we would chase the fireflies. My grandmother was the essence of Southern beauty and style. When I wear these woven pieces I am reminded of her ability to look effortlessly sophisticated.
Featured: Small & Large Julep Woven Cuffs
All designs copyright Saint, Inc. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment