Thursday, April 29, 2010

Freaky Friday...Errr Wednesday...


Life is strange. Life also plays mind games with you.


My mom showed up at my house this morning in her cute outfit, full of energy and ready to babysit. She and my dad "went out" last night to a party and were going out again tonight.


Meanwhile, I stayed in last night, made dinner and worked in the yard. Tonight I am probably doing some sort of the same version as last night.


Hmmm....last time I checked I was the one wearing cute outfits, babysitting and "going out!"


Talk about a role reversal!


I was standing in the kitchen this morning listening to my cute mom tell me about all the fun she and my dad are having and all the new friends they are meeting - right then and there it struck.


WOW. This is really wierd. Somewhere along the line we flipped lives!
Featured: Allister Bee Extra Large Myrna Hoop Earring, Sterling Silver
All designs copyright Saint, Inc. 2010

1 comment:

  1. SARAH JANE!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST READ THIS BLOG. THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS! THIS BLOG WAS WRITTEN SOME TIME AGO..........I'M JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS CUTE OUTFIT I HAD ON...."?".
    FILL ME IN SOMETIME ON THIS ONE. HAR!
    LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete