Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Plaid Giraffe Fall Open House - Saturday, November 7th 2009

Giraffe in ProfileImage by DanielJames via Flickr

I am really getting excited for this falls open house at the Plaid Giraffe in my home town of Wichita, Kansas. I will be there all day Saturday with a great trunk show package of Saint jewelry to tempt you!! If you can make the flight or drive to be there, you won't be disappointed. If you are living in Wichita - it is a MUST!! It is the most wonderful store and their open house is more than a delightful experience. I love everything about the Plaid Giraffe and myself and Saint are so happy to be a part of the event each year. The ladies that work there are all blessings - each and everyone. Look foward to seeing you there!! Saturday, November 7th!!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment: