Monday, November 16, 2009

Holiday Bug!!

An artificial Christmas tree.Image via Wikipedia

OOOOOhhh! My!! I have the SPIRIT! I have the Christmas holiday spirit! I am soooo excited about Christmas this year! I just can't wait!! I am already tying, twisting and wrapping Christmas ribbon all over my house! I have the scented candles out and the garland dancing down banisters! It is such a blast!! A wonderful time to reflect on the past and dream for the future. I love watching my kids watch me act like a goof ball as I dance around the kitchen singing those heartfelt carols that at times can bring the biggest tears of joy to my eyes. They seem to be marveled by my new sense of youth. The funny part is that THEY are the ones that are bringing it out it me! Being a child at Christmas time is the most magical time of the year. It is a time to be extra fun, extra fabulous and extra over the top!! I am so excited to bring that to my little babies!! "It's the most wonderful time of the year!!" Ho! Ho! Ho!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment