Monday, August 16, 2010

The Coolist Accessory on The Market - EVER!

Take a look around. Not a lot of people have one and if they do then they certainly are not using it. It should be coveted like a Chanel bag.

You are mistaken if you think D&G, Versace or Stella are what is going to make you shine! Shine! Shine!

Gucci handbags, Prada sunglasses, Louis flip flops are all very chic and "oh, so glam!" Of course Saint jewelry is waaaaaaaay up top when it comes to "look'n good!" ;)


A...SMILE

Seriously. Please smile! All the time. Till it hurts and you want to cry but you can't cry because you are obsessed with smiling!

OH! I can't tell you what a difference it makes when you smile. Even if you don't like your teeth - SMILE! Smile w/ your mouth closed....JUST SMILE!! Make it stick. Work on it.

I am so, so, so tired of walking around town looking at people who are dead. People who think that if they smile their "cool factor" will drop into the red. Or people that refuse to make eye contact and connect with another person in fear of having to stop what they are doing and actually engage. Hey, I am guilty of it myself. I also don't like it when I behave that way....not cool.

There is nothing more uplifting then having someone that you don't know just smile at you and say "hi!" You don't ever see them again - but they just gave you a very special gift. They got you to smile too. That is really the coolist. I love that.

One of the inspirations behind my jewerly is getting people to smile and creating connections. Should your little bee earrings make someone smile at you - that just makes my day!

Smiling is what it is all about.

1 comment:

  1. So true Sarah...even on the phone folks can feel a smile.

    ReplyDelete