Monday, August 3, 2009

Colorado Escape!


My husband Art and I recently returned from a much needed trip to western Colorado. We spent time in both Ouray and Telluride. It was wonderful to get out of the Arizona heat and relax in the beautiful San Jaun Mountains. We couldn't have asked for better weather or trails. We had some amazing days of running the mountain trails and enjoyed the local ambiance of both towns.


While in Ouray we stayed at a darling B&B called "The China Clipper Inn," owned by a gentleman named Earl. We were exceedingly pleased with the hospitality and the charm of the home. We would highly recommend it to anyone who was planning a visit to Ouray. Please tell Earl we sent you!!


In Telluride we resided at "The Hotel Telluride." What a great place! I loved everything about it. The decor was exceptionally tasteful IMO and I have to say they had the BEST BREAKFAST of anywhere that I have ever stayed. I have stayed at A LOT of places!!


I am excited to report that the trip helped rejuvenate my creativity and some great concepts came to mind from the experience. Stay tuned!







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment