Monday, May 11, 2009

Daily Buzz - Delicate Casa Cross Necklace

Today's Buzz: Delicate Casa Cross Necklace

The Casa Cross evokes the simple adobe churches and bedrock faith of those who call the Arizona desert their home. This union of earth and sky reminds us of the source of true beauty, love and happiness that resides not in things, but in a belief that is as vast and eternal as the human spirit.

Keep faith close to your heart with one of Sarah Jane's classic and simple cross necklaces made of sterling silver. Approximately 3/8" tall.

See more Cross Jewelry at Saint by Sarah Jane.

1 comment:

  1. The Casa Cross pendant in 18kt gold was my first piece.Years later I had Sarah Jane, set it on a beautiful chain with a fixed toggle clasp. I have the matching earrings and the bracelet. I wear both,the necklace and the bracelet every day. They are part of my significant jewelry. My wedding rings, 3 bands , because I married my husband at 3 different ceremonies, my watch, which my dad gave me when I was 16th, and my Casa-Cross bracelet and necklace.Thank you Sarah Jane, for your beautiful work of Art.

    ReplyDelete